MY SITE(for those who like to see my site,feel free to give me some advice or tip)

i create this site is to share my knowledge and personal experience not because i really good in earning from adult site so all comment or tip are welcome and needed so i or other can improve our site and increase our adult site earning

IMPORTANT:
HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ?
click on read full post under each post then u will see the option for post a comment just click on it and u will be able to see all comment so far for that post and just click on the post a comment again u will then be direct to the page to post your comment,u can also digg it(digg.com),Add to del.icio.us (delicious.com)
stumble it(stumbleupon.com)

my long term goal to earn a stable income

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 0 comments

for still loyal vsitor of my adult site should know i use blacklabelad now which sad to say their earning got alot of up and down ,i will try to post a blacklabelads anay;sis sooner or later ,the most happy think when using blacklabelads is when someone provide flat rate ads which was happen first time in my life three day ago(april 25 2010) i really so shot cos i use they for more than 3month and never got any flat rate ads before so i alway keep wonde is that any flat rate ad on blacklabelads and finally got one for me,the rate is not bad 7day for usd$2.50 at least to me is not bad....lol i got so excited that i forget the topic of this post
i want to say that but no i just want pple to know my current state before talk about long term goal as it is completely different way compare to now and like the above what i say blacklabelads earning got alot of up and down so it far to depend on they on long term basis and it hard and in fact alot of headache to choose which ads to run ,i was not going to use any cpm cpc in the future if only i found a really good one before that when i reached a target traffic goal of my i will start reuse juicyads as they are cpc which actually mainly as a third parties for selling your ad spot so at least you set the price of your ad spot and you can get a stable income of what you want ,i not doing it now cos my traffic is not good enough to competit with other seller that why i need to work on my traffic now ,my goal is get
10k visitor per day and i can start using juicyad to sell my ad spot

it more easy and stable for using my method but it will lose the fun as your pay will be a expected amount ,losing the fun of checking your earning everyday ,so those who love the excitment of checking earning may be i will not recommend to use my way

I AM INVITING PEOPLE TO JOIN THIS SITE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND TIP POST DIRECTLY TO THIS SITE,JUST EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED XXXFREECONTENT@YAHOO.COM